Terms, Rules and Regulations
Submission of Abstracts, Papers, Presentation and Publication
Abstract proposals should be submitted by July 1st, 2019.
- Abstracts should be sent to email@example.com.
- The subject of the message should include the first and last name of the author (and the co-author, if any), as well as the title of the work.
- Abstracts should also respect the following format: Arial 12 font; 1.5 line spacing; 300 words (maximum); 3 to 5 keywords separated by commas; identification of the author to the right side of the page, just below the title, and biographical profile in footnote, with relevant information of no more than 3 lines (degree and institution represented).
- Abstracts should be written in Portuguese, Spanish or English. Abstracts submitted outside any of the guidelines set forth herein will be disqualified.
- Papers may be individual or in co-authorship, either face-to-face or non-face-to-face (these will be presented in the room by a rapporteur).
- No one may present more than one paper, be it face-to-face or non-face-to-face, whether lecture or communication, individually or in co-authorship.
- The approved abstracts will be announced by July 4th 2019, via personal email.
- The full text of the accepted papers – maximum 10 pages – must be sent by July 30th 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speakers shall have 15 minutes for their presentation.
- High quality papers presented shall be selected by the Scientific Committee to be published.